Re[2]: TRF

To: seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu (Return requested), tigerpb@ids.net (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: TRF
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 19 Mar 1997 12:59:13 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 05AD1333029717CD-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 12:59:13 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 12:59:13 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <05AD1333029717CD*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     What the below approach doesn't consider is the considerable service
     provided in the on shelf retention of one of a kind parts,
     solicitation for and manufacture and sale of these no longer available
     items which so often has been undertaken by our friends in
     Armagh...the seeming immediate benefit associated with a "fire sale"
     mentality pales in comparison to the longer term value of consistent,
     fair provision of parts by knowledgeable (and enthusiastic)
     practioners.  We (operators of LBC) can ill afford to lose that value
     any more than Charles should be expected to give up his (and
     indirectly, our) dreams.

     Let's get off this thread (which I admit having perpetuated) in favor
     of things we can and should directly influence...like those fabulous
     LBCs.

     PMcQ