Re: TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), turner@public.se (Return requested)
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 19 Mar 1997 08:02:02 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 02CD4332FE3CA33B-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 08:02:02 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 08:02:02 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <02CD4332FE3CA33B*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Couldn't have been said any better...you Brits have such a way with
     English!!!

     Let's all let Charles run TRF and Coventry Inn...and when appropriate,
     buy parts we need!

     PMcQ

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6