re: TRF

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: re: TRF
From: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:58:16 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRFmail@aol.com

I believe that TRF (being TRF and Mr.Runyan being on and the same) can do
what ever they wish with there company and there profits but I also feel they
have somewhat of an obligation to there customers that help support them.
Profits going into the production or remanufactoring of parts benifits me as
a customer, building Inn's and selling Teddy Bears does not unless I wish to
utilize those two products. Again it's TRF company they can do what they wish
and if I don't like it I can buy somewhere else but if they wish to keep my
business and support then I deserve to be listened to. It's a two way street.

Back orders no one likes them but there a fact of life in any kind of business
but I would expect if someone is haveing a sale there would be suffecent stock
to cover such a sale especially fast moving parts like plugs,point,filters etc.
We up here in the PNW have what I believe to be a unique situation with sale
in that we seem to get the sale announcment a week after everyone else. I have
phone an order the day I recieve the announcment to find out that it's on back
order because they sold a weekago. But it's then my choise to wait or go some
where else for the part.

Complaint's I heard about catalogs ?? Well let me just say this, unless you
own a GT6 or a Herald you should have no complants about catalogs, thank god
TRF uses factory part numbers. I understand why TRF doesn't have catalogs for
my car's or have a lot of parts for me, it's cost because of low volume thats
business.

So to end my soap box;
 1) TRF is a family business we the customers are part of that family there
 should be mutual support.

 2) You wouldn't happen to have the front valance for a 63 Herald would you,
    didn't think so, I'll go some where else. :~)

 3) you have an oil filter for my GT6 ? You do great my credit card number is
    #*@%^!*

 4) Unless Mr.Runyan is commiting unspeakable crime's against man and nature
    his personal life is none of my da*m business.

Thank you Mr. Runyan for taking the time to address us, don't be a stranger
we don't really bite.

I speak only for myself, the opinions do not reflect upon any group,club or
assosiations of which I may represent or belong.

Dave Eaton
71 GT6 MK3
62&65 Heralds
TSSC NW/USA/rep