TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF
From: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:16:11 +0100
Nice that Mr. TRF has been so candid about his state of affairs but I
can't see what he's got to gain by it. I know that if my clients started
believing my company was in any kind of financial difficulties, the
first thing they'd start doing would be pestering me to reduce prices,
offer better terms, discounts, etc. etc.- I know that sounds harsh, but
it is human nature. Frankly, I wouldn't be so open about my business
which is, well, my business.

Reading some of these messages, it looks like folks are trying to tell
Mr. TRF how to run his shop and his pub. Well, I don't know about you
yanks, but for we Brits, that's off limits - anybody who tells me how to
run my business usually receives a curt invitation to Foxtrot Oscar,
which as you may know, is English for "go forth and multiply"

Adam Turner
'74 TR6
'67 Saab 96