Re[2]: TRF

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: TRF
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 19 Mar 1997 13:13:53 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), turner@public.se (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 05AD133302CE188D-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 13:13:53 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 Mar 1997 13:13:53 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <05AD133302CE188D*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     If you'll permit a presumptious observation...gleaned from a careful
     review of your many messages to this list...

     I'd bet that had you been around at the appropriate time, you'd have
     been one of those "renegade groups"!!!  I mean you do drive a
     Spit....question is...would we have wanted you????

     Reminds me of an interaction I once had with a customs agent at
     Mildenhall...I mistakenly commented that I was having trouble with his
     accent...to which he replied  "Well, it's my English, after all, isn't
     it?"

     Cheers!