Re: Stuck bolt

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck bolt
From: "L Smith" <als26@vol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:42:39 -0800
Lou

Funny that you mention the starter motor trick but when I called the local
Toyota shop asking for suggestions on how to get the crank bolt out of my
Supra, thats what the shop mechanic suggested.  I never did try it because I
managed to get it with a long breaker bar but its a good idea.  One thing it
does is alleviate the problem of locking up the engine to keep it from
turning as torque is applied to the bolt.

Amos Smith