RE: Stuck bolt

To: "Chris Heerschap" <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stuck bolt
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:01:23 -0600
My friend the Honda fanatic (just finished a complete rebuild on his
one-owner '86 Civic Si) swears by the I-R 2131.  I bought mine in
anticipation of doing the timing belt on my '90 Si back in '96... and had
the car change my plans by snapping the belt at 112k.  I guess the pain of
having to have the dealer do the belt was offset by the fact that I didn't
kill any valves in the process.

If you don't have the I-R 2131 see if you can find one.. they will budge
just about anything with 100+ psi.

Cheers,

Jim