Re: Backup lights

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: Backup lights
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:28:21 -0500
Hi Mark:
I have two extra backup lights. Should I mount both and have three? I
could put a switch on the dash and when a BIG 4-wheeler comes up on me
at 80mph I can flip the switch and scare the hell out of him! No, I'm
wrong. If he's that close the backup lights would be between his front
tires which means he couldn't see them. Never mind.
I'll leave the 68 with one light, thank you!
Steve Harvey