Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:35:09 -0700
it seems to me that we are fixing the wrong problem.  there was a lot of
dead time yesterday on the course.  i arrived about 11:15 and no cars ran
for about 10 minutes after i got there.   when i worked in the 7th group,
there was confusion about when the group was over.  it has also been
somewhat of a problem with people taking 4 or 5 runs because we dont have a
fast enough way to stop them.  there are some people that will just keep
getting into line until they are tossed out.

this is, of course, partly due to the lack of a PA.  i suspect we will get
used to dealing without it and the events will run more smoothly.

-james creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe