Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:57:36 -0700
Tony,

It wasn't so cold the first event (the only other one
I attended)  We pray for an eventual thaw that will
allow some kind of PA.  We hope the surface will
improve as we run more on it.  We could lose Candlestick
and even Oakland under bad circumstances, so it's
GREAT TO HAVE GGF!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!