Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:16:47 -0700
John,

I would work the position during my work group, no problem.  In terms of me
being "hired", what does that mean?  Do you see adding this job to the work
assignments as something extra-ordinary?  We have done something similar at
Oakland in the past and it required no special co-ordination.

What I really meant by "feasible", however, is can we actually block the
lower area off and allow only autoxers to pass?

Jesse