RE: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:13:53 -0700
Well, first off, fuel shortage wouldn't really be any problem at all, he
could glide it back to the field easily.  Secondly, it's distinctly in the
pilot's interest to get his plane back in once piece, as those things ain't
cheap.  More of an issue is that it's unmuffled 2-stroke motor was easily
audible above the sound of our cars, and the sound might be mistakenly
attributed to us by the sensitive locals.

-Carl