Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: David Rowney <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:15:29 -0700
On Golden Gate Fields:
I found no significant marbles on what I thought was the best line at 2 PM,
group 4. But marbles are part of the game. We all run on the same surface
(in group).  I prefer surfaces that have a bit less traction and give
better tire wear.

Cold: wear more layered clothes in the summer.  As a long-time resident of
the area, I can tell you that October is WAY warmer than July-August during
most years. Even early November is relatively nice, usually.

Time: will the horses be practicing on Sunday early AM all during the slush
season?

I liked the course last Sunday, by the way.  My novice co-driver had some
trouble, but learned a lot.

Dave

*                   Dave Rowney, Hopper Racing              *
*                   BMW 328i, SCCA G-Stock Solo II          *
*                   El Cerrito, California 94530 USA        *
*******************  DaveR@UCLink4.Berkeley.Edu  ************