RE: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:15:53 -0500
Tirerack doesn't, from what I gathered, like shipping to a different address
then the billing address without verifying the difference. My first few
orders I had the same issue, but knew the sales rep and he cleared it up
with the shipping department.
That's the same experience I've had with the Tirerack on many transactions.

Hmmm, one of these days I really have to get off my duff and change my bank
account mailing address to my current addy.  But then again it gives me a
reason to see me mum when I go to pick up my tires and bank statements. Of
course I still raid her fridge and have to listen to "more tires?" every
time, but hey she's me mum.  :^)

If I don't feel like messing with that hassle I use another card with my
correct mailing addy and have no "delays".

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger.html