Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>
Date: 03 Jun 2002 21:45:37 -0400
Tirerack drop ships tires to installers, eg Autotire, all the
time and doesn't make a fuss that the customer's credit card
billing address isn't at Autotire.

If the billing address for the tires doesn't match the billing
address for the credit card, they might freeze the order.

Tirerack are good about fixing out such problems,
just call them, and choose the extension for existing orders
(#360 ? Listen to the recording ...)

squid.