Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: Ryan Jenkins <jenkinrp@jmu.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: William Loring <bloring@TIRERACK.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:07:00 -0500
Ryan,

The Tire Rack is very sorry that your order has been delayed.

As others have suggested, credit card fraud has become a big issue for
mail-order businesses, and a company such as ours seems to attract more than
its fair share of such fraud. This means that The Tire Rack is perhaps more
careful than some companies in its verification process. Sometimes this does
lead to delays in order processing, and for this we apologize. The
verification process protects both The Tire Rack, and our customers from
fraud.

I think you'll find that now that you have an order history with us, your
verifications should go more quickly in the future.

Once again, we apologize for the delay. I have checked up on your order and
have been assured that it will ship today, barring any other unforeseen
circumstances.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

(Oh, I wasn't out autocrossing this weekend, although I wish I had been. :-(
I was doing yard work. Ah, the joys of home ownership.)

Regards,

William Loring

The Tire Rack, Marketing dept.
7101 Vorden Parkway