Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: "Ryan Jenkins" <jenkinrp@jmu.edu>, "Dan Bettis"
Subject: Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:39:30 -0500
That's exactly the point.  There is no problem with your card.  What I'm
saying is that the problem is likely that the procedures they have to go
through to get a card number given over the phone are more complicated and
prone to error.  I was recently asked for a three digit number on my card
that is normally not included in the set of number given.  Never been asked
for it before.  I asked why, and was told it was to verify that I actually
had the card in my hand, and that I didn't get the number along through
other means.  This type of security is a good thing, and there is more
coming.  In your case, I think they may have entered something wrong, like
getting the name and billing address exactly correct, and that's what is
holding things up.  I imagine that a single phone call to TireRack will get
your stuff going.  Good luck!

> Nope, bought gas and dinner with it the same night....

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI