Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: <Rob_LaMoreaux@compuserve.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: "Ryan Jenkins" <jenkinrp@jmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 00:27:52 -0400
Thanks for the tips and suggestions all - i'll call tire rack again on
monday - i've always had excellent service with them in the past, and will
certainly continue to use them in the future - it was just a concern.  I
mount/balance the tires myself, so even if i get them next friday its not an
issue.

Ryan