Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?

To: "William Loring" <bloring@TIRERACK.COM>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ordering/shipping from tire rack?
From: "Ryan Jenkins" <jenkinrp@jmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:14:34 -0400
Thanks for checking up on it - i'll be waiting for an email with a tracking
# :)  I appreciate tire rack's dilligence in protecting its customers
against credit card fraud and it makes me much more comfortable in doing
business with the tire rack.  I was just concerned as i did not know their
SOP with credit card orders.