Re: 10 year Maximum Age for Stock Class (was Reclassing)

To: "Randy Noll" <rnoll98@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 10 year Maximum Age for Stock Class (was Reclassing)
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:21:42 -0400
> Scared some guy's old POS that he built in his garage over 6 months,
> out of three parts cars, for under $10k is gonna make your $40k car
> look bad?

Nope, just scared some guys old POS will be fully restored, and exploiting
the fact that there are no documentation about his computer, cam profiles,
or injector flow rates, and that competitor will bring a SP motor into
stock.

How can you allow a car to compete if you can't prove it's legality? 914's
anybody?