Re: 10 year Maximum Age for Stock Class (was Reclassing)

To: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 10 year Maximum Age for Stock Class (was Reclassing)
From: diane lapusnak <fstockracers@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 22:23:28 -0400
You can make a car competitive for far less than that... Don't kid
yourself... Dan Popp won the Ft. Meyers Tour with stock shocks on a Z06.
(you know, one of those cars that has to have a set of Penske's to be
competitive)  Paaahlease!!!  People, just tighten the loose nut behind the
wheel.  It's a lot cheaper that way...;););)

Mike "$750 single adjustable koni's and a $125 35mm swaybar" Johnson

PS: I guess that bought me a second place at Nationals... :):):)