Re: Fram Deal

To: carnold@netins.net
Subject: Re: Fram Deal
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2001 16:49:24 -0800
Vern has a point, I have never seen such whining over someone giving our sport
money, oh correction yes the whole tire rack debocle..   Why is it that the
autocross comunity feels the need to whine about everything??? (could it be our
"wannabee racer" mentality?) I am also on the rally list and there is a general
feeling of goodwill there.  they hope that some sponsorship will help our club
loose the "secret car club" image.. and bring more sponsorship and attention to
our sports, possabally even a paying spectator base.

Jeff

Remember Just because nascar has the "winston" cup
or the "busch" series does not mean they force the teams to smoke.. or drink
busch beer..