Re: Fram Deal

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fram Deal
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:37:53 -0600
well isn't our collective underware in a bunch over this one!

>Consider this: From time to time we've all seen top-level formula cars
>sponsored by Valvoline, Q State, Penzoil etc. . . Does anybody really think
>those teams are putting the sponsor's oil in their $50k motors?
===============================
Good question.  And if not, what _are_ they putting in there?  And why?  ANd
more importantly, what oil filters do they use?

I've already posted this once and I'm sure I'll get on someone's inbox
"kill" filter because of posting again, but here's why _I_ won't run a Fram
oil filter.

http://members.nbci.com/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html

Cardboard, really??  In an oil filter???

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)
<eric10mm@qni.com>