Re: Fram Deal

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fram Deal
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:28:05 -0600
Since I sorta started this whole shebang let me set one thing straight.

I am not at all against Mr. Johnson's efforts to get a major company like
Fram involved in the SCCA to further "expose" us to the world.  I fully
applaud his efforts, appreciate them and wish him/us luck in getting support
from a Big-Dog company like Fram.  I would happily wear a Fram decal on my
car if they did for us something along the lines of what the TireRack did
the last several years, as long as it's not as large as the infamous
TireRack decal.  ;^)  (Mine was cut down to a very manageable and
unobstructing size considering that I look through the upper tinted portion
of the windsheild due to my physique.)

I would also have no reservations about running Fram air filters or PCV
filters.  I might even run one of their fuel filters if my car had a
replaceable one.  I would not, due to a purely personal choice partially
fueled by the data found at that oil filter study page, run their oil
filters.

As always, opinions (and preferences) vary.

Again, I applaud and support Mr. Johnson's efforts.

Oh and personally, I prefer Guinness to Busch. ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)
<eric10mm@qni.com>