RE: Fram Deal

To: "'Vern & Betsi Lyle'" <lxml84a@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Fram Deal
From: patrick collins <irti2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:33:00 -0500
Vern and All,

                      My experience with Fram is you need to check when you buy
the part. To make sure there is a filter element inside the can. Yes, I have
seen this at least 5 times myself and while drag racing at Bandimere Speedway
had seen several folks over the last five years have to make a parts run due to
having no element inside the can. The parts houses have always replaced mine
without question. So all I will say is check for the element when using one, I
still use the product just real careful!!! :)  Just my two cents worth!

Pat Collins

EP 33 510 SoloII/Sportsmen Dragracing

Huntersville,NC