Re: Fram Deal

To: Vern & Betsi Lyle <lxml84a@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fram Deal
From: colan arnold <carnold@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:28:17 -0600
Your comments reminds me of something I saw a professor who taught statistics do
practically every semester.

The professor walks into class, says nothing and writes on the blackboard:

IN GOD WE TRUST,

after a minute or two the professor would write:

ALL OTHERS MUST HAVE DATA

Sometimes the most important things you learn only take a few minutes, but they
stay with you for a lifetime.

And data isn't somebody taking a filter apart and comparing to others, it isn't
the parts guy who says everybody who comes in here with a blown engine was
either
using a Fram filter or PenzOil.