Re: MGTD Paint

To: "Charles F. Inman" <floydinman@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint
From: PMS GB Ltd <100070.740@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:25:29 -0400
Messages text written by "Charles F. Inman"
>>As a result, practically every batch was a bit different<<
then...
>You must acknowledge that 1950 (a bit over four years after the war ended)
control was measured with the eye. Red was red, provided it was "close" to
the chips used as samples, however, if we look closely at the chips
provided
in sales literature (and other documents) we will see a slight variation.

We must appreciate how closely they were able to succeed, albeit not
perfect.<

No I must not acknowledge that - I asked what your authority was for your
 above statement - or is it just your personal opinion?

Clive