Re: MGTD Paint

To: "PMS GB Ltd" <100070.740@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint
From: "Charles F. Inman" <floydinman@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:31:35 -0600
You must acknowledge that 1950 (a bit over four years after the war ended)
control was measured with the eye. Red was red, provided it was "close" to
the chips used as samples, however, if we look closely at the chips provided
in sales literature (and other documents) we will see a slight variation.

We must appreciate how closely they were able to succeed, albeit not
perfect.

Floyd Inman