Re: MGTD Paint

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:09:52 GMT
And they should too...  Borrowing from my art school days paint chips always
will be a bit darker as there's less surface area to absorb/reflect light.

Of course these days we can have a paint sample broken down at a good paint
store and an exact match produced, but it must've been tough on the folks at
Abingdon doing it by eyeball 50 years ago.

-Scott

52TD