Re: MGTD Paint

To: "Kevin & Deana Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint
From: "Charles F. Inman" <floydinman@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:48:44 -0600
We all must remember, back in the early 1950's there were a bunch of
painters working at Abington that just wanted to do their jobs as well as
possible. They were painting as many cars a day as they could and as the
bucket ran a bit low they added what they had to fill it again.

As a result, practically every batch was a bit different. There is no
standard MGTD Red! There is no standard MGTD Green! Etc. The color of a car
was that which was in the bucket at the time.

Floyd Inman