Re: Cooling

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:12:23 -0400
Dan,

I had to move the rad supports about 3/4" forward to fit mine. I used rubber
spacers which work fine. Yes, it's much less noisy and it works when you
really need it - at idle or in traffic. The other good thing is it keeps
cooling when you shut the engine down and heat soak doesn't set in or vapor
lock. I've used the same one for about 15 years. I have a new one I bought
many years ago at a swap meet for $15 that I'm going to use now.

FWIW, Flex-a-lite makes Trimeline fans which are quite thin and should fit
with no modifications unlike mine or yours.

Mike