Re: Cooling

To: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:18:02 -0400
I recently read an article about that exact same scenario. The electric fan
drained  .5 HP and depending on the mechanical fan employed, up to 10 HP
were lost as the revs climbed.

There was no contest as to which drained the least HP - the electric fan won
by an impressive margin. I'll try to find the article - I think I'm getting
senile or have a disease called CRS.

Mike