Re: Cooling

To: roadster@rcn.com
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:47:07 -0000
Hi Fred,

Quite a few guys here in Melbourne (Australia) run clutch fans from a
Datsun Sunny (early 80's?) or there's a Toyota unit that some of them
have used, IIRC.  I can get more detail if you like.  Works fine, even
in Australian summer.  3 core radiators are pretty good, I suppose.
I'm about to switch to that from a silly electric fan that just chews the
amps.  You do need to cut the fan blade a little, I believe.

I'm just waiting for Guru Lou to have some free space in his workshop, and
then that's on the list (along with a water pump rebuild and lots of other
stuff!)

Cheers,

Steve
(1968 2000 Solex)