Re: Cooling

To: RRyan@frk.com (Ryan, Richard)
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:05:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Well I think that point is is that the 7 bladed fan was working ALL the
time. Where my electric fan only works when the temp is above 195 or so.  Also
I have heard that the fans suck more like 5hp in the high RPM range... My main
reason for the switch was better cooling and a quiter running car AND the fan
keeps going till theh temp is under 180 even after you shut the car off. Which
I think is important.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA