Re: Cooling

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, "Ronnie Day"
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:12:11 -0700
Mike,

A stock radiator with a 4 row high efficiency core does a great job for
cooling even with the mickey-mouse stock 4 blade 67.5 SPL fan and shroud.
It cools a 2L pushrod engine with 200-205 psi pressure in every cylinder at
cranking speed.  It didn't get too hot when I blew the head gasket during
an abusing drive.  It is best to use a radiator with a filler in the top
tank like the 2L one or a filler neck added to the SPL one.

Stan
========