Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project

To: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>,
Subject: Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:05:35 -0800
I don't think he wants to wait two to three years for his parts.
I say this only , because of the experiences I have had with them.
I know this is a personal matter , but I don't think it is fair to keep
pimping CDM when there are other restoration guys out there that
do great work.

I know I will get flamed on this one , so go ahead and do it.
It took alot of my time and effort to get what was promised to
me by Les and I hate to see someone else have the same
experience.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho