Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:57:09 -0800
Mike,
I bring CDM to Steve's attention because he is in San Diego and can go and
touch and see cars that are being restored. One thing that the guys at CDM
offer openly is advice and information and for someone that is attempting a
restoration, there's nothing like seeing a bunch of pretty cars for
INSPIRATION!

I only know of one roadster restoration shop in San Diego (CDM). Where you
may think its pimping and not fair to point this fellow there, I think he'd
definitely find more on "how do I go about this restoration" from one visit
than from any other place.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego