Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project

To: Jon_Wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project
From: DAHHOMER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:50:05 EST
sold my 67.5 2000 when it got to be so rare it wasn't any fun to drive it as
a daily driver.I now drive a 68 2000 solex as a daily driver(see calspeed's
99 calendar,june).why a 2000 over a 1600? 40% more power minimum plus a 5
speed tranny and the only weigh 15lbs more than the 1600.the bodies are the
same,minor trim changes.with the 1600 rear gears,you can chirp tires in 1st
and 2nd gear and "enjoy the ride".them bugs on my teeth from grinning all the
time is the only down side.have fun.Harry Homer.