Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???

To: <SOLOMIATA@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???
From: "Bruce Haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:38:27 -0700
My first thought is that a weight penalty is an
intellectual excercise here because SP does NOT
have weight specs in its rules. How much does it have to weigh? You would
have to know the shipping weight of every car and go from there.
Sounds like a can of worms from that standpoint alone. AND... as a DP
competitor, I like the class
as-is (for the most part). JEEEZ why can't some people leave things alone
for a while?