Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???
From: Mike Smith <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 22:18:34 -0400
Wow.. All this talk about "undersubscribed" Prepared classes....

Anyone remember what the largest class this year was?

Anyone remember what the largest class LAST year was?

That said, I do think there is an argument for filling the other Prepared
classes, but what happens to SP, if SP people go P?  (other than they all
feel better...<grin>)

Mike
CP 58