Re: SP rules on catalytic converters

To: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Subject: Re: SP rules on catalytic converters
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:19:25 -0600
>You seem to say that we should leave the turbo's alone since most of
>them are not prepared to the max.  Gee that is a great idea, let some one
run
>away with a class so that everyone else does not have to change thier car
to the
>max.

Where, in ANY of my words, did you read THAT?  What I said was that one
car has been built the extent of the rules and proven to be a possible
overdog.
Make that one move to another class.  What I said was that the rules to slow
THAT CAR down are hurting the other turbo cars in the process.  If I build
my MR2 to the max and run away with the class, then I expect something to be
done TO THE MR2.  If someone builds a DSM and runs away with ESP, then
I expect something to be done TO THE DSM.  The blanket turbo rules are going
to hurt a lot more than they are help.

David Hawkins