Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: Jeff Brown <jeffb49@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:52:28 -0800 (PST)
 And there would be a lot fewer satellite dishes fastened to the sides of homes
here in Western PA if the cable companies wised up and offered Speedvision as
part of their basic package!  I installed a satellite dish 2 1/2 years ago JUST
for Speedvision (boy, was THAT a struggle with the Mrs!).  Now we have TWO
receivers, since that is the ONLY station I watch regularly...

  Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com> wrote:
> ...and DON'T get me started on the "WWF of motorsports"... NASCAR

Talking of Speedvision and NASCAR . . . . . .

I was down in "NASCAR-land" (the Carolinas) for Thanksgiving - they have
Speedvision as
part of their BASIC cable package down there - its only available on our most
expensive
package here - and it's about the only station in that package I watch!

Jeff Brown

jeffb49@Yahoo.com

(412) 341-0533 (Home)

(412) 963-4848 (Work)