Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:17:23 -0800
Jeff Brown wrote:

> Talking of Speedvision and NASCAR . . . . . .
>
> I was down in "NASCAR-land" (the Carolinas) for Thanksgiving - they have
>Speedvision as
> part of their BASIC cable package down there - its only available on our most
>expensive
> package here - and it's about the only station in that package I watch!

Our cable company offers Speedvision as part of a six-channel add-on.
For the rousing sum of $1.98/month, in addition to Speedvision, we get
Bravo (has good movies you can't see anywhere else), the Outdoor Life
Network (has bicycle racing, one of my former sports), the History
Channel.  There's also the Golf Channel and the cooking Channel.

Tom M