Re: FW: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:50:31 -0500
Do you have the Watkins Glen book they were selling 2 or 3 years ago? It's
great, with lots of period still photos.

Roger

>>> "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com> 11/28/00
08:11PM >>>
I agree, as someone who has been looking for a specific no-name special in
vintage (50's) racing movies.  While we all love to see the same Astons,
Jags and Ferrari in the front rows, it sure would be great to see some back
of the pack stuff from the old days.  I know your talking about coverage at
modern vintage races (boy that sounds odd!), but this problem has always
been around so maybe it's 'Vintage reporting'!  If anyone has 50's movies
from the NY area (limerock,watkins) that may show more of the pack I'd be
very interested in copies!

kerry stagmer
racecar@baltimoreknife.com

BTW I didn't miss the Morgan......