Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: S800Racer@aol.com, derek.lola@home.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:28:36 EST
In a message dated 11/29/00 12:56:20 PM, S800Racer@aol.com writes:

<<I can't get speedvision as part of ANY
cable package.  Somehow this does not upset my wife in the slightest!

My friend's fondest wish is to find out how to rig the remote control so that
no matter what channel his wife inputs, the remote  always selects the
Speedvision channel.
After watching the horrible motorsport coverage on network television for
decades, I can't get over the luxury of Speedvision.  Monday night's
programming was Goodwood, a great roundtable discussion of American drivers
in F1, followed by Watkins Glen.
It's not always perfect, but it's so far ahead of what we had before I'm
willing to cut them a mile of slack.

Rick