Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: derek.lola@home.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:33:22 EST
In a message dated 11/28/00 6:03:16 PM, derek.lola@home.com writes:

<< I was down in "NASCAR-land" (the Carolinas) for Thanksgiving - they have
Speedvision as
part of their BASIC cable package down there - its only available on our most
expensive
package here - and it's about the only station in that package I watch! >>

    Then I must be in a real "backwater" section of NASCAR-land or my cable
provider is really pathetic because I can't get speedvision as part of ANY
cable package.  Somehow this does not upset my wife in the slightest!