Re: Our Sport

To: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Our Sport
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:02:25 -0700
My point wasn't really about the "shit happens" attitude. Sure, shit
happens, it's just that we shouldn't have to put up with it between the
ears of someone who was once held in high esteem. My point was more
about the dubious value of having someone pilloried. Public floggings
don't really help, except in corporate boardrooms. ;=)

Saying that our discussions of "The Moss Incident" was trial by hearsay
is a little like asking if that was really Jack Ruby on national TV
ventilating Lee Harvey Oswald. Moss screwed up on TV fer cryin' out loud.