Re: Our Sport

To: schaiken@e-chemicals.com
Subject: Re: Our Sport
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:15:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 4:08:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schaiken@e-chemicals.com writes:

>  Funny that you would call this rather "rich boy" hobby of ours a sport.

Unfortunatly, it seems to me that damn near everything has fallen prey to the
concept that massive additions of money will make it more fun.
There's hardly a sport that one can't find expensive accessories for. Once
one finds something that's fun, We americans particularly, it seems want to
''inprove'' it using the latest carbon fibre, lazer bonded  technology.
 This seems to be our tradition. We were known for it during our many early
wars Recall the razorblade radios?
One who still likes obsolete, cast iron, SU carburated, British 'junk'
Michael Rogers