Re: Our Sport

To: jdesanti@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Our Sport
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:08:10 -0400
Hemingway once said that auto-racing and bull-fighting are the only sports
- the rest are games.

Perhaps you participate as a dilettante - dabbling vicariously in an
endeavor that many feel deserves serious  - if Corinthian - study.

done funnin'   ;)

Brian (who's writing a proposal with too many big words when not distracted
happily by Corinthian e-mail)

At 03:33 PM 09/23/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>"I just don't think it would do the sport any real good."
>
>Funny that you would call this rather "rich boy" hobby of ours a sport.

Brian Evans
Director, Global Sales
UUNET, An MCI WorldCom Company