Re: Our Sport

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Our Sport
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:07:56 -0400
Bravo, Simon!
Guys, we are all out there racing, no matter what we say, and racing can
have consequences. If we cannot accept that "incidents" occur, we should
not be involved. Stupid drivers should not be tolerated, but the blame
should be placed by a board of inquiry if it is serious enough to
warrant it, not trial by hearsay.
Or bring back duels, an honorable way to settle arguments.(bad, really
bad joke...sorry)
Jim

--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA